7702DA & 7703DA Active L-Band Splitters 4-way / 8-way / 16-way
> SPLITTERS / RECEIVERS
ATCi is proud to partner with Evertz. The following are featured splitters products. ATCi is also pleased to offer the entire Evertz line of splitters.
The 7702DA / 7703DA Active Splitters provide amplification and distribution of RF signals from 40MHz to 3GHz. They handle any RF input modulation format and provide 4, 8 or 16 isolated outputs for signal distribution. Typical applications include amplification and distribution of 950MHz - 2150MHz L-Band and 70MHz-140MHz IF signals. The 7702DA Series splitters are simple, unity-gain products while the 7703DA Series provides adjustable gain and extensive monitoring and control capabilities both locally at the card-edge and remotely through SNMP/VistaLINK®.
The 7702 / 7703DA Series mount in the 7800FR series of modular frames, providing a high density, highly flexible and completely hot swappable (without de-cabling) solution. Up to fifteen 4-way splitters and up to seven 8-way or 16-way splitters may be installed in a single 3RU frame.
• Wideband frequency response for use with L-Band, 70/140MHz IF and off-air DTV signals
• Protocol-independent – passes all modulation formats including 32APSK and other emerging technologies
• Industry’s best specs for frequency response, return loss and C/N, preserving signal quality throughout the
• High port-to-port isolation to minimize cross-loading effects
• Fully hot-swappable from the front of the frame
The 7703DA Series adds
• Output gain of -10dB to +20dB manually adjustable in 0.5dB steps
• AGC mode with adjustable target level
• Input RF signal strength and LNB current monitoring indication
• Optional LNB power (@ +13V or +18V DC with built-in current limiting) and 22kHz tone for LO control
• LNB power option includes LNB current monitoring with adjustable alarm thresholds for monitoring LNB health
• Remote monitoring through SNMP and VistaLINK® capability
ATCi is proud to partner with Motorola and Cisco. The following are featured receiver products.
© 2021 Antenna Technology Communications, Inc.
All rights reserved